Working at Tierra
Tierra offers exceptional opportunities for employees, including:
- Excellent income potential
- An outstanding business infrastructure from which to grow your practice area
- Company-funded healthcare benefits
- Flexible location, remote offices, and work from home options
- The opportunity to strike the work / life balance that’s right for you
If Tierra sounds right for you, please submit your resume and contact information. We’ll reach out with any immediate positions, and also gladly retain your information so we can contact you as new opportunities emerge.
See our current staff opportunities
Tierra’s principal staff members have been at the leading-edge of the energy efficiency, renewable energy, and distributed energy resources industry for the last three decades.
Over their extensive careers, our senior staff have served clients across the country including investor-owned and publicly-owned electric and gas utilities, municipal governments, government agencies, research institutions, and private sector firms. We conduct projects in virtually all customer sectors and end-use applications.
get to know our expert team